To kick off Long Term Awareness Month, the Limited and Extended Care Planning Center held the 2021 Impact Week, November 1st - 5th.
Each day featured industry experts discussing a broad range of topics and emerging issues. All the presentations are now available on-demand.
- Day 1: What’s in the Pipeline for 2022! - Steve Cain of LTCi Partners moderates the panels as they discuss “riders” and how they can be used to expand your practice.
- Day 2: Amplifying Your Advocacy Voice - NAIFA’s SVP of Government Relations, Diane Boyle, shared how advocacy can impact your business She also explained the work that NAIFA is doing on the federal and state level.
- Day 3: Executive Leadership Roundtable - Leaders from Lincoln Financial Group, OneAmerica, Northwestern Mutual, and LifeSecure discussed current trends and opportunities with LTC.
- Day 4: Technology Shark Tank - Moderated by Ken Liebow of InsurTech Express, this was a rapid-fire session with presentations by four tech companies on new products that advisors AND clients can use.
- Day 5: Conversations & Solutions - Using a case study, the panel of experts provided solutions that you can apply to your clients.
Impact week was made possible with the support of the LECP sponsors: ILTCI, OneAmerica, CLTC, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage, ARM, LTCi, Senior Marketing Specialists, Fairway, New York Life, Pinney Insurance, Insperity, Coventry, and Carefull.