NAIFA has been selected as a survey partner to Oliver Wyman along with NAILBA and BrokerWorld to undertake an industry-wide research study on the state of sales of long-term care products. The survey is entitled "Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Survey: Who’s Selling What to Whom, How and Why?" and seeks to understand how the landscape has changed through COVID-19.
The survey will be open until early October, but we're asking subscribers of the Limited & Extended Care Planning Center and NAIFA members to respond now and select "NAIFA" as your source. We know that the vast majority of our members that sell life insurance also offer a LTC product of some kind, but we want answers to questions such as:
- are there knowledge gaps for which we could provide additional education?
- are you starting the conversation about long term care early and often enough, or do you wait to be asked by a prospect/client
- do you partner with a specialist, or are you a specialist?
- do you include in your practice?
- do you view limited, extended and long term care planning as a specialty?
- are you aware of all of the options for funding available in limited, extended and long term care situations?
We appreciate your time to respond. You will be sent the executive findings once the survey is published later this year if you provide your email address. The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.