Audiences & Channels for the Center
The LECP Center serves both the financial advisor community through the LECP hub, as well as direct-to-consumers through AdvisorsYouCanTrust.org. Each sponsor has the ability to contribute content to both audiences and leverage NAIFA’s distribution channels that include 50 state chapters and 40 local associations.
Contributing to the Center
Sponsors are the key contributors to the Center. NAIFA serves as the facilitator and promoter of the hub content to both advisors and consumers. Visitors directly connect with sponsoring company’s subject matter experts. The Center generates awareness and provides qualified leads directly to sponsors with NAIFA never serving in a lead collection/distribution role.
Key Benefits of Sponsorship (vary with level of sponsorship)
- Inclusion in the Limited & Extended Care Planning Center Advisory Board
- Limited & Extended Care Planning Center Sponsor lettermark for use in your materials
- Positioning as a subject matter expert and thought leader by contributing content direct to financial advisors and consumers
- Speaker for videos, webinars, panels and conference sessions
- Attendee/Exhibitor at NAIFA’s Performance+Purpose annual conference
- Attendee at NAIFA’s annual national Congressional Conference
- Logo placement on NAIFA websites including naifa.org, www.advisorsyoucantrust.org, mainstreeusa.naifa.org, Advisor Today and NAIFA.org blogs
- Consistent social media mentions for your subject matter expert(s) and company to consumers (as appropriate) and financial advisors using NAIFA National and NAIFA state social media channels