Join AcademyHealth’s Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Interest Group from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 11 for its spring webinar, which will offer a view on the efforts of states to reform the financing of long-term services and supports as well as an in-depth look at different state approaches.
The webinar will include an overview of state-based LTSS activity and how Minnesota, Washington State, and Maryland have taken different approaches. These states are not only geographically diverse, but have approached LTSS in different and innovative ways.
- Melinda Becker, Program Director - National Governors Association Center for Best Practices
- John Cutler, Senior Fellow - National Academy of Social Insurance
- LaRhae Knatterud, Director of Aging Transformation - Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Sally H. Leimbach, Senior Consultant - TriBridge Partners, LLC
- Bea Rector, Director, Home and Community Services Division - Washington State Aging and Long Term Support Administration.
- Anne Montgomery, Deputy Director - Altarum Institute's Center for Elder Care and Advanced Illness
- Baygroup Insurance
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- TriBridge Partners