Before you head out for Trick-or-Treating, spend the afternoon preparing for Long-Term Care Awareness Month with NAIFA's Limited and Extended Care Planning Center. Executive Director, Carroll Golden, CLU, ChFC, CLTC, CASL, LECP, FLMI hosts a Halloween event, Don't Be Scared of Long-Term Care. This free event will feature some of the biggest names in the limited and long-term care space.
Our Speakers Include:
- Tom Riekse, Managing Director, LTCI Partners
- Kevin Sypniewski, President and CEO of AGIS Network
- Lori Gubash, National LTCi Director, The Krause Agency
- Peter Hershon, CLU, ChFC, Senior Vice President, Account Services, Coventry
- Scott Root, Lead Director, Product Management/Development, Aetna
- Corey Anderson, DIA, President and Founder, DI Geek
- Chalen Jackson, Key Accounts Specialist, Senior Marketing Specialists
- Tim Vannoy, Regional Account Director, Care Solutions, OneAmerica
- Cindy Harris, Senior Director of Sales, LifeSecure
Registration is now open, so be sure to encourage members and prospects to register.
Did you know that Carroll Golden is the best-selling author of two books? Did you know that she also has LTC courses approved for CE credit?
Carroll is the best-selling author of two books, How Not to Tear Your Family Apart and How Not to Pull Your Family Apart: A Practical Guide to Caregiving and Financial Stability. Her speaking topic, "The Shadow Caregiving Economy" provides a 3-step blueprint for advisors to use along with practical sales tips and conversation starters. We are #NAIFAproud to call Carroll one of our own!